Dr. Malone and our entire dental team are committed to providing you the gentle, effective, personalized, care that you deserve. We are passionate about exceeding your expectations in both our service to you as well as the dental care we provide.
Our office is located at 910 East Ohio Avenue, Suite 203 in Escondido, CA 92025.
Call us at 760-621-8699.
Robert J. Malone DDS & Team
Why Choose Our Office?
1. OUR CARING TEAMEach member of our team is a "people-person.” As a team, we have been together for many years. We exist only because of our family of patients. We are here to meet the needs of our patients in accordance with our mission statement.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A HIGH PRIORITY FOR USWe are here to serve our "guests" in the same way we would a guest in our home. We aspire to emulate the motto of the Ritz-Carlton Organization: "We are Ladies and Gentlemen serving Ladies and Gentlemen."
3. PROVIDING A COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT IS OUR CONSTANT GOALWe continually strive to make every visit as comfortable as possible. Our complimentary comfort amenities, gentle touch, friendly approach, and cutting-edge technology are some of the ways in which we strive to make your time with us as pleasant as possible.
4. WE LISTEN TO YOUDental care is a very personal service. Each individual has specific needs and priorities. We make every effort to understand your particular concerns. It is important for us to know you as a person and not merely as a "set of teeth with legs." When we meet you, we take the necessary time to get to know you as a person.
5. HONESTY AND INTEGRITY ARE THE BASIS FOR ALL THAT WE DOIn our view, what is best for our patients is best for our practice. We make every effort to treat our patients in the same way we would treat a member of our families. We strive to live by our core beliefs. Our recommendations will always include all available options and will take into consideration each person's circumstances and budget.
6. AFFORDABLE CAREWe have several options to help your dental care fit into your budget:
- Develop a prioritized treatment plan based on your needs as well as medically acceptable care.
- Phase treatment over time.
- Maximize insurance benefits.
- Several payment options are available.
What Is Your Most Immediate Concern?
- New Patient Examination
- I Need My Teeth Cleaned
- I Have a Lot of FEAR of Dentistry
- I Want to Improve the Appearance of My Smile
- I Have a Toothache / Sensitive Tooth
- I Have a Broken Tooth or Filling
- I Have a Loose Crown or Permanent Bridge
- My Gums are Sore or Swollen
- I am Interested in Dental Implants
- I Want to Replace a Missing Tooth / Teeth
- I Have Crooked Teeth or Gaps
- My Dentures / Partials Need Repair or Do Not Fit Properly
- Dental Filling Repair in Escondido CA - Dental filling repair in Escondido, CA
- Escondido Tooth Bridge - Replace a missing tooth in Escondido with a dental bridge
- Escondido Tooth Bonding - Escondido area dentist describes tooth bonding
- Bleeding Gums Treatment California - Treatment for bleeding gums in California
- Escondido Dentist - Services provided by the Escondido area dentist
- Dentist in Escondido - Full mouth rehabilitation by the dentist in Escondido
- Escondido Dentist 92025 - Patients in 92025 learn how porcelain veneers from an experienced dentist in Escondido can make a smile beautiful
- Dentistry Services in Escondido - A straighter smile with dentistry services in Escondido
- 92025 Dentist - A dentist in 92025 shares tips for keeping teeth sparkling white
- Dr. Robert J. Malone - Dr. Robert J. Malone shares how to care for Dental Implants with patients in Escondido